The objective of the Tackers program is to attract a significantly increased number of primary school age children to sailing, especially those who would not otherwise participate, and have them participate in an initial fun sailing experience before progressing on a pathway, to a full learn to sail program over 3 main levels, then non-competitive participation, and
long-term club membership.
Key Benefits of the Tackers Program:
- SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY!!!!!
- We supply fully qualified Yachting Australia Instructors and Assistant Instructors to keep your kids SAFE on the water!!!
- We supply the purpose built Tackers Training Vessels, Support Vessels and Personal Flotation Devices (Lifejackets) to keep your kids afloat!
- We offer plenty of FUN and EXCITING on and off the water games to keep your kids entertained rain hail or shine!
- Price Includes a Tackers Kit for each of the 3 programs, Kits can include - Tackers Water Bottle, Tackers T-Shirts, Racing Gloves, Wet/Dry Storage Bags, Tackers Certificate, Tackers Graduation Photo in Tackers Photo Frame, many goodies and FREE STUFF from our sponsors Bias Boating and Gill Australia
- Flat fee of $300 for 8 sessions of tuition and the Tackers Kit which equates to 24 exciting hours of FUN IN THE OUTDOORS! When compared to a season of football or soccor we have found this to be CHEAP.
- Bias Boating are proud Safety Sponsors of the Yachting Queensland Tackers program and are making sure we maintain our high safety standards at all times!
- Most importantly it is our mission in life to hand your kids back EVERY TIME with a HUGE SMILE on their face!!! If you don't believe us then check out all of the happy faces in the pictures below!
Dates of upcoming programs:
- Tackers 1 - Having Fun, Sunday mornings starting 6th May to 24th June 2012
- 9am to midday - Register on Line BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
- Tackers 2 - Tricks and Techniques, Sunday afternoons starting 15th April to 3rd June 2012
- 1pm to 4pm - NO VACANCIES
Please contact Josh at Yachting Queensland for details of upcoming programs
3393 6788 | 0459 903 050 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Note Well: Tackers will be having a break and heading North during July and August then recommencing in Brisbane from September.
Select and nominate your prefered date from above and register online!